When listing your home, I will…
- Do a complete Market Value Analysis of your home based on recent active and sold homes in your neighborhood
- Discuss and develop the printed and online Marketing and Advertising plans to sell your home.
- Prepare and distribute sales information to all local realtors through our Metropolitan Regional Multiple Listing Service, MRIS, which in turns syndicates to Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and other popular buyer-friendly real estate websites.
- Promote daily via Homesnap to local residents and relocation prospects.
- Include your property on EstherCaulton.com which provides popular local-targeted information on communities and real estate advice.
- Coordinate appointments, follow-up on showings with other agents, and report to you on customer feedback.
- Put your needs first. I will provide the service we agree to and communicate in the ways that work for you, whether once a day, once a week, by email, phone or text. That’s how we’ll do it.
With prospective buyers of your home, I will…
- Sell the value and features of your home.
- Review all contract documents and buyer qualifications.
- Discuss the terms of offer and probability of closing.
- Arrange and assist with property appraisal.
- Maintain weekly contact with lender to assure proper processing.
- Assure all terms of contract are fulfilled including contingencies.
In closing the sale, I will…
- Handle all details.
- Arrange for preparation of closing papers.
- Set Date, Time, and Location.
- Supervise Buyer Walk-Through.
- Personally attend and help you with closing.
- Arrange for recording and transfer of documents.
- Keep in touch with you after the closing.